Much of my professional work is “company confidential,” but I wrote the following case study for public consumption. It describes a particularly interesting software documentation project:
See also: Madcap Software published an edited version here: Case Study | Actuarial Resources Corporation.
Cyber Security Stuff
Years ago I wrote a 336-page book published by Microsoft Press called Protect Yourself Online. It is no longer in print, but many of the concepts are still relevant.
Cyber Security Coursework
Some of the papers I wrote for various Cyber Security courses:
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and Cyber Security (pdf)
- Hacking a Home Network (pdf)
- Key Features of iPhone Device and Data Security for Forensics Analysis (pdf)
- Rogue Access Point: What Does the Hacker See? (pdf)
- Research on Ethical Hacking (pdf)
- Cyber Security Risks to the Food and Agriculture Sector (pdf)